Savor the Mosier Hills
An afternoon reprieve on our Hillside Terrace
Perched above the Mosier Valley, our newly appointed Hillside Terrace is one of the most spectacular locations on our estate. Nestled among some of the United States’ first Mencia vines and our lavender field, you will have a front-row seat to experience the cataclysmic forces that formed the terroir of the Columbia Gorge—including the distinctive “bathtub ring” left behind by the Missoula Floods. Protected from the Gorge winds, this semi-private location is the perfect place to connect with nature and good friends. Select your favorite bottle from our Cellar Door and walk through our cherry orchard and vineyard for a unforgettable self-guided adventure for your group of up to 6.
Tastings are not available in this location. If you are interested in booking a tasting, you’ll want to book an Al Fresco Tasting or Orchard Experience reservation.
– Reservation Details –
- No reservation fee will be taken at the time of booking. However, a four-bottle minimum purchase is required per reservation and can include wines enjoyed onsite.
- We are delighted to offer special two-bottle minimum pricing for our Coterie members.
- We do not allow outside food, but invite you to enjoy our Curated Bites plate.
- We do not allow pets on our grounds. Thank you for respecting this policy as it is tied to our National Organic Program certification.
- This experience takes place outdoors at the toe of our Hillside Vineyard, about five minutes walk from the winery. We encourage guests to bring a warm layer or blanket in the spring and fall and non-fussy walking shoes.
- Please note that all reservations at Analemma take place outdoors and may need to be cancelled in case of extreme weather.
- This reservation is available for up to 6 guests.
- We have reserved 2 hours for your enjoyment.
*Members who are picking up bundles always receive a complimentary tasting of new release wines with no purchase minimum required for their reservation*