Analemma Al Fresco Tasting
Open by Reservation April – October
Friday – Monday, 12 pm – 6pm
We are excited to welcome guests to our grounds to enjoy the magic of the Mosier Hills. Our Al Fresco experience offers guests a tasting of current release wines meticulously grown and produced on our estate. We invite you to join us for this guided exploration for parties up to four, which is well-suited for those looking to taste through a comprehensive selection of our current release wines in order to determine which bottles they’d like to add to their collection or take home to enjoy with friends.
Our tasting flight includes five current-release wines for $25.
A three-bottle minimum purchase is required per reservation and may include wines enjoyed onsite. We are delighted to offer special *two-bottle minimum pricing for our Coterie members.
Al Fresco reservations are available from 12 – 4:30 pm, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
Please include any children or babies in your head count when booking as we have limited hospitality space that is safe and appropriate for little ones.
– Reservation Details –
- Tasting fee is $25 per person, waived with two bottle purchase per person.
- No reservation fee will be taken at the time of booking. However, a three-bottle minimum purchase is required per reservation and may include wines enjoyed onsite. We are delighted to offer special *two-bottle minimum pricing for our Coterie members.
- We do not allow outside food, but invite you to enjoy our Curated Bites plate.
- We do not allow pets on our grounds. Thank you for respecting this policy as it is tied to our National Organic Program certification.
- Please note that all reservations at Analemma take place outdoors and may need to be cancelled in case of extreme weather.
*Members who are picking up bundles always receive a complimentary tasting of new release wines with no purchase minimum required for their reservation*