Exploratory Field Tasting
Have you ever wondered how premium, estate-crafted wines are born? Join a member of our winegrowing team to explore aspects of the quality-driven methods we use to bring the story of our unique site to life.
All of the wines featured in this unique flight are from our Mosier Hills Estate. We will share our first sip of this roving tasting at our Cellar Door, after which four wines will be poured in the context of their specific growing location. Tour highlights include a visit with our Jersey cows to discuss regenerative farming, conversation about natural winegrowing techniques we employ to foster healthy yeasts for our fruit, and a toast from our hillside block overlooking the Mosier Valley.
This classic Analemma experience is $35 per person.
A three-bottle minimum purchase is required per reservation and may include wines enjoyed onsite. We are delighted to offer special *two-bottle minimum pricing for our Coterie members.
Tours are offered every Friday and Sunday at 11:30 am.
– Reservation Details –
This experience includes up to 1.5 hours of tasting while exploring our estate grounds. Others may be joining you so your prompt arrival is appreciated. We encourage guests to bring non-fussy walking shoes (tennis shoes are fine), a warm layer to protect against the wind, and an adventurous spirit. We can’t wait to share this quintessential Analemma experience with you.
- The price for this experience is $35 per person, waived with two bottle purchase per person.
- No reservation fee will be taken at the time of booking. However, a three-bottle minimum purchase is required per reservation and may include wines enjoyed onsite. We are delighted to offer special *two-bottle minimum pricing for our Coterie members.
- We do not allow outside food, but invite you to enjoy our Curated Bites plate after your tour.
- We do not allow pets on our grounds. Thank you for respecting this policy as it is tied to our National Organic Program certification.
- Please note that all reservations at Analemma take place outdoors and may need to be cancelled in case of extreme weather.