Analemma Al Fresco Tasting
Open by Reservation April – October
Friday – Sunday, 12 pm – 6pm
We are excited to welcome guests back to our grounds to enjoy the natural beauty of the Mosier Hills. This reservation offers guests a tasting of wines we have meticulously grown and produced on our estate and at vineyard sites across the river. This tasting flight includes five current-release wines for $25.
Al Fresco reservations are available from 12 – 4:30 pm, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
– Reservation Details –
- Tasting fees are $25 per person, waived with two bottle purchase per person.
- No reservation fee will be taken at the time of booking. However, a three-bottle minimum purchase is required per reservation and may include wines enjoyed onsite. We are delighted to offer special *two-bottle minimum pricing for our Coterie members.
- We do not allow outside food, but invite you to enjoy our Curated Bites plate.
- We do not allow pets on our grounds. Thank you for respecting this policy as it is tied to our National Organic Program certification.
- Please note that all reservations at Analemma take place outdoors and may need to be cancelled in case of extreme weather.
*Members who are picking up bundles always receive a complimentary tasting of new release wines with no purchase minimum required for their reservation*